Tutor – Wayne Thompson
This course aims to familiarise you with computers and Microsoft Windows, while learning basic computer, mouse and keyboard skills in a supportive classroom environment.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- appropriately start up and shut down your computer;
- navigate the operating system and start applications;
- perform basic functions of file management;
- perform basic functions in a word processor and spreadsheet;
- manage print settings and print documents;
- receive and send emails, and
- use a web browser to navigate the Internet.
This is a beginner course. Once this course has been completed, you will have the option to complete more advanced topics.
*Please note that this training is subsidised by the NSW Government for those who satisfy the eligibility criteria. Please contact us to discuss your individual circumstances.
20 hours over 8 weeks
Dates: Thursdays starting 29th April through till Thursday 17th June 5:30pm – 8pm