Tutor: Sharon Young
This course aims to familiarise you with computers and Microsoft Windows, while learning basic computer, mouse and keyboard skills in a supportive classroom environment.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- appropriately start up and shut down your computer;
- navigate the operating system and start applications;
- perform basic functions of file management;
- perform basic functions in a word processor and spreadsheet;
- manage print settings and print documents;
- receive and send emails, and
- use a web browser to navigate the Internet.
This is a beginner course. Once this course has been completed, you will have the option to complete more advanced topics.
*Please note that this training is subsidised by the NSW Government for those who satisfy the eligibility criteria. Please contact us to discuss your individual circumstances.
20 hours over 8 weeks
Mondays starting 8th February till Monday 29th March.
5:30pm – 8pm
Please be advised that payments for new enrolments will not be processed until the office reopens on Monday 18th January 2021. You are still able to enrol, however your credit or debit card will not be charged until the 18th January.